Royal Selangor Hand Finished Teddy Bear's Picnic Collection Pewter Catching Butterflies Musical Carousel
Royal Selangor Hand Finished Teddy Bear's Picnic Collection Pewter Catching Butterflies Musical Carousel by Royal Selangor at Faizal Nizam. MPN: 016278R. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A lovely wind-up musical carousel in pewter featuring Teddy catching butterflies in the garden. A sculpted figurine of Teddy surmounts a base
- A lovely wind-up musical carousel in pewter featuring Teddy catching butterflies in the garden. A sculpted figurine of Teddy surmounts a base sculpted with flowers and butterflies, this musical carousel will surely add sweet childhood memories to your little ones.
- Using a high quality musical component, the musical carousel plays the tune 'Hush Little Baby'.
All of our products are food Safe and Lead-Free. Our FDA compliant products are exported to Europe, USA, Australia and Japan.
132 years of Craftsmanship
Since 1885, our designers and craftsmen have expressed their love and understanding of the material by continuously pushing the envelope in pewter design while staying true to our heritage of craftsmanship. Each Royal Selangor item is hand cast by pouring molten pewter into steel moulds quickly and efficiently.
After cooling, each individual pewter piece is polished and soldered onto other appendages such as spouts and handles, all done by hand. This attention to detail and precision has made Royal Selangor's pewter pieces durable and timeless.
Care & Maintenance
For over 100 years, our pewter pieces have marked significant moments in life and are often handed down from generation to generation. Over time and with use, pewter develops a pleasing subdued tone unique to the metal. Learn how to maintain the distinguished Royal Selangor Finish with these simple cleaning tips.
- Wipe occasionally with a damp cloth.
- Do not scrub with a brush.
- Never expose pewter to direct flame or heated surfaces.
Features & Highlights
- Sold by Royal Selangor. FREE Shipping for order total above $150
- Founded in 1885, Royal Selangor is the world's largest pewter maker. Our pewter consists of 92% to 97% tin - the highest international standard for pewter.
- Every piece is meticulously hand-finished by our experienced craftspeople
- Our children's gifts are lead-free and food-safe - in compliance with FDA (Food & Drug Administration) standards.
- Collaborations with international designers such as Erik Magnussen, Freeman Lau and Nick Munro as well as museums such as the Victoria and Albert Museum in the United Kingdom, National Palace Museum in Taiwan and the Islamic Arts Museum in Malaysia
|Item Weight:||0.64 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.13 x 2.56 x 2.56 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.54 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.8 x 4.57 x 4.57 inches|