Royal Selangor Hand-Finished Pewter Hip Flask Designed by Erik Magnussen 160ml
Royal Selangor Hand-Finished Pewter Hip Flask Designed by Erik Magnussen 160ml by Royal Selangor at Faizal Nizam. MPN: 4538R. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Discover little statements of affection that speak volumes without saying a word. Present him a sophisticated gift this Valentine's day and epitomise
Discover little statements of affection that speak volumes without saying a word.
Present him a sophisticated gift this Valentine's day and epitomise the impact he has made in your life.
Help make that transition into adulthood a special one with a pewter hip flask for the new young adult and herald this significant day with a stylish gift. Hip flasks are also the most popular groomsmen gifts. Let's also not forget the invaluable groomsmen by thanking them with a sleek hipflask, because without them, these romantic wedding ceremonies may not as been as sublime.
Store a dram of your favourite drink in this hip flask from Royal Selangor. Danish designer Erik Magnussen's creation won the 1991 Design Plus Award at the Frankfurt International Gift Fair. The smooth and polished form and surface of this innovative pewter hip flask embodies all the principles of modern design - form, function, and respect for the material.
Care & Maintenance
For over 100 years, our pewter pieces have marked significant moments in life and are often handed down from generation to generation. Over time and with use, pewter develops a pleasing subdued tone unique to the metal. Learn how to maintain the distinguished Royal Selangor Finish with these simple cleaning tips.
- Wipe occasionally with a damp cloth.
- Do not scrub with a brush.
- Never expose pewter to direct flame, or heated surfaces.
Features & Highlights
- Sold by Royal Selangor (www.royalselangor.com) FREE Shipping for order total above $150.
- Founded in 1885, Royal Selangor is the world's largest pewter maker. Our pewter consists of 92% to 97% tin - the highest international standard for pewter.
- Every piece is meticulously hand-finished by our experienced craftspeople.
- Our drinkware is lead-free and food-safe - in compliance with FDA (Food & Drug Administration) standards.
- Collaborations with international designers such as Erik Magnussen, Freeman Lau and Nick Munro as well as museums such as the Victoria and Albert Museum in the United Kingdom, National Palace Museum in Taiwan and the Islamic Arts Museum in Malaysia.
|Color:||Erik Magnussen 160ml|
|Item Size:||3.54 x 4.92 x 4.92 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.49 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.28 x 1.65 x 1.65 inches|