Royal Selangor Hand Finished Isthmus Home 2 Collection Pewter Airtight Tea / Coffee Caddy (S)
Royal Selangor Hand Finished Isthmus Home 2 Collection Pewter Airtight Tea / Coffee Caddy (S) by Royal Selangor at Faizal Nizam. MPN: 014453. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Beautiful, bold motifs encircle the light curves of this tea caddy. Made of pewter, this tea caddy is ideal since the material does not affect the
- Beautiful, bold motifs encircle the light curves of this tea caddy.
- Made of pewter, this tea caddy is ideal since the material does not affect the delicate quality of tea leaves.
- Designed with perfectly-fitted cover and inner lid, the caddy ensures airtight storage.
- This tea caddy comes in two different sizes.
All of our products are food Safe and Lead-Free. Our FDA compliant products are exported to Europe, USA, Australia and Japan.
132 years of Craftsmanship
Since 1885, our designers and craftsmen have expressed their love and understanding of the material by continuously pushing the envelope in pewter design while staying true to our heritage of craftsmanship. Each Royal Selangor item is hand cast by pouring molten pewter into steel moulds quickly and efficiently.
After cooling, each individual pewter piece is polished and soldered onto other appendages such as spouts and handles, all done by hand. This attention to detail and precision has made Royal Selangor's pewter pieces durable and timeless.
Care & Maintenance
For over 100 years, our pewter pieces have marked significant moments in life and are often handed down from generation to generation. Over time and with use, pewter develops a pleasing subdued tone unique to the metal. Learn how to maintain the distinguished Royal Selangor Finish with these simple cleaning tips.
- Wipe occasionally with a damp cloth.
- Do not scrub with a brush.
- Never expose pewter to direct flame or heated surfaces.
Features & Highlights
- Sold by Royal Selangor. FREE Shipping for order total above $150
- Founded in 1885, Royal Selangor is the world's largest pewter maker. Our pewter consists of 92% to 97% tin - the highest international standard for pewter.
- Every piece is meticulously hand-finished by our experienced craftspeople
- Our children's gifts are lead-free and food-safe - in compliance with FDA (Food & Drug Administration) standards.
- Collaborations with international designers such as Erik Magnussen, Freeman Lau and Nick Munro as well as museums such as the Victoria and Albert Museum in the United Kingdom, National Palace Museum in Taiwan and the Islamic Arts Museum in Malaysia
|Item Weight:||0.84 pounds|